AASCF ALL STAR BATTLE CHAMPIONSHIPS (CHEER EDITION)
The AASCF All Star Battles held in SYDNEY NSW, GOLD COAST QLD and MELBOURNE VIC, have become the “MUST DO” events for cheer teams from across Australia due to teams get to compete twice at their designated Battle.
Many Cheer teams chose to compete at interstate Battles and make it their destination Championship for the year. The ‘compete twice’ status makes it more viable coupled with the great depth of Cheer competition they are guaranteed.
- All teams compete twice, 40% of Day One’s score is added to 60% of Day Two’s score to determine the winners of each division.
- Novice, Tiny and Primary/High School only compete once on the Friday Night or Saturday morning for half the entry fee
- Friday night Stunt is only in the evening with capped stunt entries to control numbers. AASCF advise each club have their own in-house stunt championship as a fundraiser and only enter the winners into Battle. Stunt teams can only be entered if Club also has Cheer teams entered the into Battle.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place BATTLE medallions to all placed athletes in teams – excluding Friday Night Stunt
- We award placing Banners to 9th place in all team sections, 3rd place for stunt.
- Grand Champions in all levels, receiving the MASSIVE Battle trophies
- Australasian Pinnacle Bids awarded in every level
- Participation banners for all athletes and clubs
- Performance on a 9-run sprung floor
- Free professional photos & videos for all athletes and coaches
- Coaches get full use of Point Review, being able to challenge not only their deductions, but difficulty in preparation for Day 2’s performance. Coaches then complete 'Routine Change Forms' to assist in the judge’s awareness of the efforts coaches and teams have made overnight.
2017 BATTLE DATES (Friday dates are evening only)
NSW @ (Sydney Olympic Park) 28th - 30th July
QLD @ (Gold Coast Convention Centre) 4th - 6th August
VIC @ (State Basketball Centre) 11th- 13th August