AASCF CHEER & DANCE COACHES HONOUR CODE
- The COACH acknowledges that all participants on the team are eligible for the division entered. Ineligible participants will result in team disqualification.
- The COACH acknowledges that all participants are entered on the official roster and any changes to this roster have been made known to AASCF.
- All cheerleaders named on all rosters are currently and legitimately enrolled in the school or organization named and will be on the day of the competition. I also verify that all athletes meet the age and eligibility requirements for the division for which we are registering.
- All-Star/Club teams must hold a current liability policy of at least $2 million, which covers all athletes and coaches from that specific club. School teams must be covered by their school board insurance policy for off-site participation or must hold a separate liability policy of at least $2 million specific to the team.
- All cheerleaders participating with our program are representing the School or All-Star Club and are covered by the Australian Cheer insurance requirements noted above.
- This Competition is being administered by AASCF. The judges will make all final decisions on the placing of each team (this includes deduction and disqualification penalties). The decision of the judges is FINAL and is not open to discussion.
- The COACH is responsible for adherence to all rules listed in the General Guidelines and Policies and Registrations. The guidelines are set forth in the AASCF information pack and the USASF rules & regulations
- I further acknowledge that AASCF uses a levelling system for their competition divisions. I am aware of the rules pertaining to each division, and agree to abide by them. I take full responsibility for knowing the rules and limitations for each division.
- The COACH, team, and fans of the team (i.e. Parents/Spectators) will demonstrate appropriate sportsmanship before, during, and after the competition, particularly on all social media.
- The COACH of each team will assume responsibility for the safety, well-being and conduct of all their corresponding team member
- The COACH understands the policies regarding image and crossovers as stated by AASCF/USASF/IASF and will endeavor to the best of their ability to ensure their members follow these guidelines.
- The COACH acknowledges communicating all the above information to all team members, other coaches, parents, supporters and other involved per
- All athletes participating with our program are representing the School or All-Star Club and are covered by the Australian insurance requirements noted above.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ANY OF THE ABOVE MAY RESULT IN PENALTIES, AND/OR THE ENTIRE TEAM BEING DISMISSED FROM THE COMPETITION.
In entering any of our events, by accepting your coach’s lanyard at our events, you are fully agreeing to adhere to the responsibilities, terms and conditions listed above.