AASCF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CHEER & DANCE – NOVEMBER
AASCF has conducted the Australian All-Star Cheer & Dance NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP since 2006. It is the highpoint of Championships in our country, with well over 2000 teams and 12,500+ athletes competing over the weekend which is traditionally the last weekend in November. Nationals is truly a celebration of our sport and is a sea of bows and the opportunity to wear your State Champion Jackets for 3 full days and nights.
AASCF NATIONALS’ CHAMPIONSHIP OFFERS:
- Participation medals for all athletes
- Team awards 1st to 5th place - placing banners for all Novice divisions and placing trophies for All Star divisions
- Placing medals for all athletes to 3rd place in all divisions
- AASCF Dance Royalty given to the Top 3 teams in each style of dance; excluding Novice, Adult and Dance Doubles
- AASCF Grand Champion 1st Place in every cheer level (Small & Large Gym), excluding Novice, Adult and Stunt
- Purchasable National Champion Jackets to all winning athletes
- Purchasable Grand Champion Jackets to all Cheer Grand Champion winning teams
- Purchasable Dance Royalty Jackets to all 1st place Dance Royalty in each style of dance
- Our standard professional and international judging team & score cards
- Extravagant concert-type lighting to create an unforgettable experience
- Free professional photos & videos for all athletes and coaches
- Coaches and athlete gifts for all
AASCF NATIONALS IS THE ROAD TO THE CHEER & DANCE WORLDS
AASCF Nationals is where Elite teams get their BIDS to the World Championships. In 2021 AASCF were able to award up to 53 Cheer bids & 69 Dance bids.
- Partial Paid Bids - maximum of AUD$5000.00 per bid
- At Large Bids
Partial Paid Bids provide your team with the right to compete at Worlds and additionally receives up to AUD$5000.00 from AASCF towards your registration/Disney Park expenses only (does not cover any accommodation or other travel expenses) – teams will need to provide proof of their registration fees to be reimbursed.
At Large Bids provide your team with the right to compete at Worlds however, teams must cover all of their own expenses.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter any competition in the 2022 AASCF Season you will need to use the Official Excel Competition Registration Pack which will be emailed out to our mailing list by the end of February 2022.
ALL ENTRIES CLOSE – Wednesday 5TH October 2022