To find out more information about how to pay with AfterPay, click here.
How does AfterPay work?
AfterPay is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later making budgeting easier, allowing you to break down your payments into four equal instalments. More information is on the AfterPay website.
How does it work?
- AfterPay is available to all customers with a billing and delivery address registered in Australia
- Your order will need to total between $20-$1500 in order to be able to pay with Afterpay.
- To pay using AfterPay, you'll need to provide a valid and verifiable email address, a mobile number as they may need to contact you, and an Australian credit or debit card. It's important that you provide the correct details, as you won't receive the relevant payment information.
- Once you've placed your order on the AASCF website using AfterPay, you'll receive an email from AfterPay
- Please note: you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it. If you're not happy with your order when it arrives, please return it. You can find more information on how to returns work with AfterPay here.
- You'll be requested to pay for your 4 instalments online every 2 weeks. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due via SMS or email.
I've paid with AfterPay, how do returns work?
If you want to return an item:
- Returned items can take up to 15 business days to reach us. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return.
- You'll be sent an updated invoice within 24 hours after your return has been processed. If a refund is owed to you, a refund will be issued back to your original payment method. Please allow up to 10 business days for this money to show in your account.
- Your right to return items isn't affected by the payment period, and you'll only have to pay for the items that you keep.
- If you've returned items from an order paid for with AfterPay, and the date that your payment is due is near or you want to extend your payment period, we'd recommend you get in touch with AfterPay Customer Service as you may be able to extend the payment period. To get in touch with AfterPay click here.
- You'll automatically receive a reminder from AfterPay if the date that your payment is due passes. If you've received a reminder but already returned items to us, please get in touch with AfterPay here.
If you're waiting for your refund:
- Once your return has been completed by AASCF, your updated invoice will be visible in your AfterPay portal.
- You'll receive your refund from AfterPay within 10 business days to your chosen account.
- If you have any questions about your AfterPay account, please get in touch with AfterPay.
If you're using Apple Pay on a Mac device, you'll only see this payment option available on Safari whilst using the Mac OS Sierra operating system.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. AASCF have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.