Hi Coaches and Gym/Studio owners,
Presenting the 2019 AASCF Nationals Cheer & Dance Championship – November 29 to December 1 – registration pack as well as the 2019 Australasian Pinnacle – December – registration for teams that win FREE Pinnacle Bids during the Season.
The attached procedure allows you to process everything on your computer and then email it all to us. We have also included the tentative schedule for Nationals (understand it may change depending on the balance of entries).
- Nationals accommodation poster
- Nationals weekend breakdown
- Nationals and Pinnacle team entry forms – cheer & dance
- Nationals and Pinnacle registration form
HOW TO REGISTER AASCF ALL STAR CHEER & DANCE NATIONALS/PINNACLE
2019 Nationals/Pinnacle COMPETITION ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
- It is imperative that you save the attached Word documents and the Excel spread sheet to an AASCF Championship file on your computer, making these files your top copy. Every time you register a team or athlete listing you must make a new copy of your original document and rename it the new name of the team you are registering.
- The attached excel spread sheet file has been specially formulated to do all your needed calculations.
- You must read the 2019 AASCF Cheer & Dance Championship Series Information Pack – this is very comprehensive and must be read and understood.
- Complete the Official Nationals/Pinnacle Cheer Team Entry Form – this word document is needed for us to process your teams and official coaches etc. This word document must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS and is easily copied and pasted (make sure you match the destination formatting and text when you paste) from form to form. Your club name and team name listing must be very accurate as what you write is what will be presented on the official performance running order. Clearly save and label this into your AASCF Championship file every time you do an entry.
- Complete the Official Nationals/Pinnacle Dance Team Entry Form – this word document is needed for us to process your teams and official coaches etc. This word document must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS and is easily copied and pasted (make sure you match the destination formatting and text when you paste) from form to form. Your club name and team name listing must be very accurate as what you write is what will be presented on the official performance running order. Clearly save and label this into your AASCF Championship file every time you do an entry.
- Complete the Official Nationals/Pinnacle Championship Registration Athletes Listing and Costing – this excel spread sheet is where you type your competing athlete’s names and birth dates for each championship and the program will automatically calculate the exact age of your athletes and how much each team’s entry fees will be. You STRICTLY need one for every team. This excel spread sheet must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS and the date of birth must be complete with a slash “/”, i.e. 24/11/2001. This form automatically calculates everything for you. Select the championship you are registering into via the TABS on the bottom of the spread sheet.
- When resubmitting athlete listings with changes, please submit the entire excel spread sheet with the changes athletes names and details and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating which championship it is for.
- 2019 AASCF Athlete Waiver – we need one of these per athlete per year, and it MUST be signed; most Nationals competitors will already have lodged their waiver with AASCF at one of our previous competitions. Waivers must be completed online via the link: https://aascf.formstack.com/forms/2019_aascf_participant_waiver . Waivers must be completed 2 weeks prior to the Nationals and will not be accepted at the championship.
- All the above must be emailed to the AASCF office to email@example.com, remember, DO NOT PDF any of the documents.
The process is user friendly and please contact our offices any time with questions. Please remember to NAME and SAVE all spread sheets before emailing to us and do not save to PDF, we need the documents to stay in their original Word or Excel format.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
- Do not PDF any of the attached forms before emailing them back to us.
- It is preferred you use a PC and a newer version of Word. If using a MAC please save as a word document. If you come across some difficulties clicking on any of the boxes, just leave and we will fix from our end.
- Always paste your copied data to match destination formatting and text of your working document.
- Please contact us with any issues as they will be minor.
- Please make sure you enter your Nationals teams at latest 8 weeks before AASCF Nationals or you may miss out.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you receive an emailed response to ensure we have received your entries.