THE AUSTRALASIAN PINNACLE CHEER & DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP
2017 AASCF PINNACLE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
2018 AASCF PINNACLE PROMO VIDEO
The Australasian Pinnacle is on Monday November 26th 2018– where only the CHOSEN FEW Grand Champions can compete for the Pinnacle Ring. At this BID only, NO ENTRY FEE event, teams will be competing against the best of the best in their division from across Australasia at the prestigious AUSTRALASIAN PINNACLE CHEER & DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP.
Bids will be awarded at most of AASCF Championship – Winterfest, Battle, State Series and Spring Carnival, to the winning Overall Highest Scoring Team in each Level of Cheer & Division of Dance. Bid winning teams will then receive FREE entry to The AUSTRALASIAN PINNACLE.
From Championship to Championship, if similar teams win the bids – don’t worry as then the Bids get passed down to the next in line; you can keep working hard and keep trying for a bid in your cheer level and dance style right until the last Championship.
#NEW for 2017 – From October 2017 onwards, all teams must make an 85% minimum raw score to win a Pinnacle Bid, winning Grand Champion won’t be enough. This has come into play because by October, Bids are starting to get handed down the line and we want to ensure only the highest standard routines win Pinnacle Bids.
THE AUSTRALASIAN PINNACLE CHEER & DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP will be held the Monday 26/11/18 after AASCF Nationals. It will be conducted at GOLD COAST CONVENTION CENTRE and has its own branding and world class production values and USA judging panel.
PLEASE NOTE ADD’S & CLARIFICATIONS FOR 2017:
- Pinnacle is for junior age and above teams, nevertheless, if a lower aged team happens to win Highest Scoring with an 85% score – they may be invited to perform at the Pinnacle as an exhibition team only.
- All levels and age groups will be competing in their own level and age group – nevertheless small gym/large gym will not be divided. Where possible, if sections reach 9 teams, we may split small and large teams.
- The Pinnacle Rings are only available to the section winners – There will be a sizing kit and order form at the Pinnacle for the rings.
- AASCF has the right to invite wild cards for sections low on numbers, or for teams that were outstanding during the season.
- Special Ability, Primary and High School, Novice and Open level 1, and Adult will not be contenders for the Pinnacle.
- If sections are small, Senior AG & COED may be combined and level 4.2 may be combined
- Pinnacle acceptance letters must be returned one week after receiving your Bid or administrators will assume you are declining the Bid.
- Pinnacle bids will be given to University teams, but only to Premier University Pom & University level 3/4 and only at AASCF States and the Scholastic Nationals.
- Pinnacle bid winning teams can add a maximum of 20% of new athletes to large teams, 30% new athletes to small teams.
- Pinnacle Bid winning teams are expected to use most the original athletes that the bid was won with.
- There are NO pinnacle Bids offered at AASCF Nationals as it is too close to the event.
- Bid Winning Teams must compete in the same age, level, style, Coed/AG and division size they received their bids.
- There is an 85% score cap of the raw score before Pinnacle bid is given if there are below 5 teams in a category. If the deductions exceed 5 points bringing the final score below 80% the pinnacle bid will not be given.
Melbourne Convention Centre 27th November