AASCF ALL STAR BATTLE CHAMPIONSHIPS – DANCE EDITION
CANCELLED due to the impact of covid-19
The AASCF All Star Dance Battle is the “MUST DO” event for dance teams from across Australia due to teams get to compete twice.
Dance teams already have chosen to compete interstate at the Dance Battle, making it their destination Championship for the year. The ‘compete twice’ status makes it more viable coupled with the great depth of Dance competition they are guaranteed.
DANCE BATTLE DETAILS
- All teams compete twice, 30% of Day One’s score is added to 70% of Day Two’s score to determine the winners of each division.
- Novice, Tiny and Primary/High School only compete once on the Friday Night or Saturday morning for half the entry fee • There is no Dance Doubles offered at Dance Battle.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place BATTLE medallions to all placed athletes in teams.
- We award placing banners to 9th place in all team sections • Grand Champions in all styles, receiving the MASSIVE Battle trophies.
- Australasian Pinnacle Bids awarded in every style.
- Participation banners for all athletes and clubs.
- Performance on a 8-run Marley dance floor.
- Free professional photos & videos for all athletes and coaches.
- Coaches get full use of Point Review, being able to challenge their deductions in preparation for Day 2’s performance. Coaches then complete 'Routine Change Forms' to assist in the judge’s awareness of the efforts coaches and teams have made overnight.
- Exclusive extra rehearsal space for travelling teams coming from interstate or overseas.